1. What are the benefits of having you manage my property?
Decades of experience enable us to consistently maximize the rent potential of your home. Utilizing an established group of contractors and our own in-house maintenance company, we have perfected the process of minimizing costs for our owners.
2. If my property is vacant, do I still pay a management fee?
No. Management fees are only charged based on the rents received.
3. What types of properties do you manage?
We manage single family and multi-family residential properties.
4. Do you charge a security deposit?
Yes, we hold a security deposit for each tenant in our escrow account. The deposit is used once the property is vacated for any damages or rents owed. The remaining balance is returned to the tenant.
5. Do you charge a pet deposit?
Yes, if you allow pets on the property. Deposits typically range from $100-$250 per pet.
6. How do you screen potential tenants?
We require each prospect to complete a thorough application. During the vetting process, The Hoffman Team runs credit and background checks, verifying past rental history, employment, and income. We require and check references. Our highest priority is protecting you - and your property.
7. How do you advertise vacancies?
We advertise each of our properties using a suite of on-line rental sites, our own website, CARMLS (Cooperative Arkansas Realtors Multiple Listing Services, Inc.), the newspaper, and tasteful yard signs.
8. Are you available after hours and on weekends?
Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No Exceptions.
9. Do you pay expenses for me?
10. When do I get my monthly statement?
Statements are sent within the first two weeks of every month.